- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 25 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 28 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 36 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 41 days ago
Audi TSB #A871561 2038023-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 87 number 15-60 dated March 20, 2015. The air conditioning does not cool, or the cooling performance is very weak and/or The air conditioning system cools, but the compressor is noisy. The noise is characterized as a grinding or groaning noise. Either symptom may be intermittent. No DTCs are stored. The condition may be caused by a faulty N280 valve. The internal components of the valve can be obstructed and incapable of full function. This loss of refrigerant regulation from N280 can cause noise from the A/C compressor and/or affect the HVAC cooling.
Click a tab for more information.