- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 28 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 33 days ago
Audi TSB #A911429 2026888-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-50 dated August 1, 2012. Echo effects, caller on either end cannot hear conversation, sound distortion or feedback, and the sound is distorted, hisses, or scrapes occur during a phone call. This bulletin provides guidelines for analyzing the call quality of the Bluetooth system in the vehicle, and is not applicable to any Audi warranty.
Click a tab for more information.