- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 31 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 36 days ago
Audi TSB #A911440 2037073-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- The customer says that the vehicle's reception for SIRIUS radio differs from the reception in his or her other Audi vehicle. The customer says that the vehicle's reception for SIRIUS radio only shows "Linking" when the vehicle is driven in Puerto Rico. Starting with the MY15 A3 sedan, the MIB Standard and MIB High hardware use a different SDARS chipset than what was used with MMI3G/3G+. The new SDARS chipset uses the XM band to receive SIRIUS programming, whereas MMI3G/3G+ used the SIRIUS band to receive SIRIUS programming. Both bands transmit the same programming, but are independent signals. MIB radios using the XM band have an enhanced channel line-up which includes channels that are not available on the SIRIUS band.
Click a tab for more information.