- July 18: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 18 days ago
- June 29: Audi Recalls Older TT, A4 and S4 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 73 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 88 days ago
Audi TSB #20TechRefREV420
2020 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- The Pre-Delivery Inspection Technician Reference Document is designed to be a resource used in hand with the Pre-Delivery Inspection Checklist (PDI). The PDI Checklist has been simplified to make the process more efficient, and in doing so, this document has been created to be used as a reference for checklist items that may have additional information. On the PDI Checklist, you find that certain items have been notated with an asterisk symbol (*), this lets you know that additional information can be found in this Technician Reference Document.
Click a tab for more information.