- November 12: Audi CO2 Emissions Lawsuit Says Gas-Powered Cars Illegal news | 2 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 18 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 23 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 27 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights Problems
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 66,642 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.