- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 16 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 24 days ago
- December 19: Audi TT and A3 Vehicles Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 31 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 32 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights Problems
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 66,642 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.