- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 7 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- March 18: Audi Recalls A6, A7, RS6 and RS7 Over Airbag Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- March 12: Audi Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 54 days ago
Audi TSB #A971548 2013504-
2002 Audi A4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 97 number 10-15 dated October 20, 2010. Sporadic fault memory entries are stored in various control modules. Contacts may be widened (over 0.63 mm) if incorrect pins or incorrect methods for current flow tests are used. Either action may cause intermittent electrical connections, which can cause sporadic DTCs to be stored in various control modules.
Click a tab for more information.