- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 23 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 52 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 55 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 57 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 63 days ago
Audi TSB #A611320 2029956-
2003 Audi A4
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:SUN ROOF ASSEMBLY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 61 number 12-16 dated July 6, 2012. Convertible top is inoperative. All switches and sensors check OK. Convertible top movement ceases. Convertible top operation has not ceased due to overheat protection. All operating conditions have been met per MVBs 002, 003, and 004 (e.g. windows are initialized, battery voltage is OK, trunk lid is fully closed and latched, etc.). Convertible Top Operation Switch E137 is actuated. The hydraulic pump drive motor may or may not continue to run. Loss of convertible top operation may be due to a faulty hydraulic pump drive motor.
Click a tab for more information.