- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 23 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 52 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 55 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 57 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 63 days ago
Audi TSB #SA-28F2 J1
2003 Audi A4
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SA-28F2 J1.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- AUDI: (REVISED) VEHICLES AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION MAY HAVE IGNITION COILS THAT COULD MALFUNCTION UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS. IF THIS HAPPENS, THE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) WILL ILLUMINATE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE VEHICLE MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DETERIORATION IN PERFORMANCE. IN SOME CASES, A MALFUNCTIONING IGNITION COIL MAY CAUSE A VEHICLE TO EXCEED FEDERAL AND/OR CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS STANDARDS. *PE UPDATED 8/9/10. *PE UPDATED 8/11/10. *PE UPDATED 11/8/10. *PE UPDATED 11/10/10. *PE UPDATED 1/10/11. *PE
Click a tab for more information.