- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 24 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 53 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 56 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 58 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 64 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-38-09-01
2003 Audi A4
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-38-09-01.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:GEAR POSITION INDICATION (PRNDL)
- AUDI: VEHICLE WILL NOT MOVE IN ANY GEAR. ATF PUMP BORDER BUSHING MAY FAIL AND CAUSE A LOSS OF OIL PRESSURE. THE ATF PUMP IS INCORPORATED IN THE VALVE BODY. THE PUMP IS NOT A SERVICEABLE PART. IMPROVED ATF PUMP INCORPORATED IN THE VALVE BODY FROM 1/04 VEHICLE PRODUCTION. *PE
Click a tab for more information.