- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 9 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 18 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 26 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 56 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 85 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,938 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.