- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
Audi TSB #ATE-17-05
2009 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Due to increasing requests for high voltage personal protective equipment (HVE PPE) for dealer technicians working with high voltage vehicles (Hybrid, Plugin Hybrid, Electric Vehicle), the Volkswagen Tools and Equipment Team has identified two US based suppliers to support dealers in USA and Canada.
Click a tab for more information.