- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 26 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 31 days ago
Audi TSB #A011652 2040491-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- MIL on (DTC P1B1C); message in information panel: "Coolant System: Fault Turn Off Engine" The condition is caused either a defect with the thermostat (in model year 2012 and 2013 vehicles) or The diagnostic software is incorrectly displaying the warning. No technical issue exists. Solutions are an improved thermostat installed in production and the diagnostic software has been updated.
Click a tab for more information.