- April 10: Feds Investigate Audi Stalling Problems Related to Turbocharger Failures investigations | 46 days ago
- March 30: Audi Turbocharger Oil Strainer Recall Affects 26,000 Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- March 19: Audi Recall Ordered For Inaccurate Fuel Level Readings recalls | 68 days ago
- March 11: Top Vehicle Safety Picks For 2022 news | 76 days ago
- February 28: Audi Q3 Recall Issued For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 87 days ago
Audi TSB #A9619432056019_1
2020 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This bulletin contains instructions for when the anti-theft alarm went off for no reason or did not go off. Includes A3 Cabriolet 2015-2020, 2010-2020 A4 Allroad, 2018-2020 A5 Sportback, RS5 Cabriolet 2010-2012 and 2018-2020, 2018-2020 S5 Sportback, 2010-2011 S7, 2010 S8, 2019-2020 e-tron Quattro.
Click a tab for more information.