- July 18: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 18 days ago
- June 29: Audi Recalls Older TT, A4 and S4 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 73 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 88 days ago
Audi TSB #A171453 2038129-
2012 Audi A5
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 17 number 14-50 dated August 15, 2014. A check with the engine oil service dipstick T40178 is necessary, but the adjustment values for the dipstick are not available in the Elsa repair manual. Because of a system change, the adjustment values for the service dipstick T40178 were removed from the repair manual.
Click a tab for more information.