- July 18: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 18 days ago
- June 29: Audi Recalls Older TT, A4 and S4 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 73 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 88 days ago
Audi TSB #A191666 2043142-
2012 Audi A5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- The MIL is sporadically on. One or more of the following DTCs is stored in the engine control module (ECM, J623 (address word 01). They are DTC P261A00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit/Open), DTC P261B00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit Range/Performance), and DTC P261C00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit Low). The continued coolant circulation pump sporadically fails.
Click a tab for more information.