- July 18: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 18 days ago
- June 29: Audi Recalls Older TT, A4 and S4 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 73 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 88 days ago
Audi TSB #A401337 2035854-
2012 Audi A5
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- The customer reports hearing a rattling or knocking noise when the car is driven over bumps or uneven road surfaces. The noise is noticed after the car has been driven for a while and is warmed-up, and when the temperature outside is warm. The condition can be duplicated if the brakes are applied while the car is driven over bumps. High ambient temperatures at the hydraulic guide links cause the noise.
Click a tab for more information.