- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 7 days ago
- March 27: Audi A6 Recall Issued For Fire Dangers recalls | 7 days ago
- March 22: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- March 21: Audi Driver Involved in Fatal Model X Crash Sues Tesla news | 13 days ago
- February 29: Audi Recalls Q7 SUVs For Airbag Issues recalls | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #ATE-17-05
2019 Audi A5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Due to increasing requests for high voltage personal protective equipment (HVE PPE) for dealer technicians working with high voltage vehicles (Hybrid, Plugin Hybrid, Electric Vehicle), the Volkswagen Tools and Equipment Team has identified two US based suppliers to support dealers in USA and Canada.
Click a tab for more information.