- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 22 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
2.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.