- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 62 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 64 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 70 days ago
Audi Recall : Vw/Fuel Filler Neck
1998 Audi A6
This condition could allow fuel to escape and if an ignition source was present, a fire could occur.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Filler Pipe And Cap
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. During pre-assembly of the fuel tanks, an incorrect filler neck was installed causing the filler neck to not "match" the fuel cap.
- Dealers will replace these filler necks.
Click a tab for more information.