- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- May 26: Audi Recalls A6 and A7 to Replace Instrument Panels recalls | 8 days ago
- May 26: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs to Replace Instrument Panels recalls | 8 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 52 days ago
Audi Preliminary Evaluation PE03035: DRIVERS SIDE DASHBOARD FIRE
1999 Audi A6
DRIVERS SIDE DASHBOARD FIRE
Electrical System:Fuses And Circuit Breakers
Electrical System:Wiring:Interior/Under Dash
- Of the 22 total complaints, 11 were received for the 1999 model year and 11 for the 2000 model year. Audi is conducting testing to determine the origin and cause of the fire.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.