- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- May 26: Audi Recalls A6 and A7 to Replace Instrument Panels recalls | 5 days ago
- May 26: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs to Replace Instrument Panels recalls | 5 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 49 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 49 days ago
Audi Preliminary Evaluation PE99001: FUEL EXPULSION
1999 Audi A6
Vehicle Speed Control:Linkages
- By letter dated March 22, 1999, Volkswagen notified NHTSA that it would take safety recall action to correct the spitback problem on all the subject vehicles.based on the manufacturer's recall action (ODI 99V-058), this investigation is closed.
Click a tab for more information.