- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 4 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 65 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 67 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 73 days ago
Audi Recall UH/KU: Vw/Brake Booster
1999 Audi A6
This condition could cause insufficient vacuum to be provided to the brake booster.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. A control valve in the vacuum hose connecting the brake booster to the intake manifold may not open or close fully at temperatures below -4 F under certain driving conditions.
- Dealers will install a vacuum by-pass system into vehicles operated in these states which is designed to provide sufficient vacuum for full brake assist under all weather conditions.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.