- July 18: Inspector General Finds NHTSA Flunked Takata Recall Test news | 2 days ago
- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 10 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 31 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 32 days ago
Audi Recall UH/KU: Vw/Brake Booster
1999 Audi A6
This condition could cause insufficient vacuum to be provided to the brake booster.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. A control valve in the vacuum hose connecting the brake booster to the intake manifold may not open or close fully at temperatures below -4 F under certain driving conditions.
- Dealers will install a vacuum by-pass system into vehicles operated in these states which is designed to provide sufficient vacuum for full brake assist under all weather conditions.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.