- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 4 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 64 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 66 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 72 days ago
Audi Recall KT: Vw/Fuel Spillage
1999 Audi A6
In the presence of an ignition source, fuel spray could result in fire or possible personal injury.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Filler Pipe And Cap
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with quattro drive system which employs a fuel and fuel vapor leak detection system. If the vehicle is refueled shortly after the engine is started, and is kept running while being refueled, the fuel vapor recovery system could produce sufficient back pressure to cause fuel to be ejected after a complete fill-up when the fuel pump nozzle is removed from the filler neck.
- VW is providing a new page for the owner's manual and also requesting owners to make an appointment with their dealers to have a label containing important refueling instructions installed inside of the fuel filler door. Dealers will also remove the tire pressure label and replace it with a new label affixed to the fender well at the right rear door.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.