- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- December 9: Audi A5 Sportback and A4 allroad Recalled recalls | 6 days ago
- December 7: Mercedes Recalls 104,600 Vehicles For Wacky Airbag Indicators recalls | 8 days ago
- December 5: Audi Q5 and Q7 Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Are Distracting, Says Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
Audi Recall UL/KW: Vw/Tie Rods
1999 Audi A6
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.