- July 18: Inspector General Finds NHTSA Flunked Takata Recall Test news | 1 days ago
- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 9 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 30 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 31 days ago
Audi Recall UL/KW: Vw/Tie Rods
1999 Audi A6
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.