- December 6: Oliver Schmidt Gets 7 Years in Prison Thanks to VW Scheme news | 7 days ago
- November 5: Audi Recalls A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and A5 Sportback recalls | 38 days ago
- October 23: VW Approved to Fix 38,000 3-Liter TDI V6 Vehicles news | 51 days ago
- October 20: Audi Recalls A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and Q5 recalls | 54 days ago
- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Control Arm Problems
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 56,825 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.