- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 8 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 29 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 30 days ago
- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 44 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
1.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 127,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.