- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 7 days ago
- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 30 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 57,492 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.