- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 18 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 49 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-28F2-REV 7
2002 Audi A6
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-28F2-REV 7.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- AUDI: GASOLINE ENGINE VEHICLES INSPECT, AND IF NECESSARY, REPLACE IGNITION COILS. VEHICLES AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION MAY HAVE IGNITION COILS THAT COULD MALFUNCTION UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS. (ADDED PHASE 7-APRIL 10 VIN INFORMATION).MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) WILL ILLUMINATE TO LET YOU KNOW VEHICLE MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DETERIORATION IN PERFORMANCE. SOME CASES, A MALFUNCTIONING IGNITION COIL MAY CAUSE VEHICLE TO EXCEED FEDERAL AND/OR CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS STANDARDS. *PE
Click a tab for more information.