- June 10: Audi e-tron Recall Issued Over Fire Risk recalls | 8 days ago
- May 27: Audi DSG Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 82 days ago
- March 26: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Shock Absorbers recalls | 84 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 88 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Tread/Belt Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,805 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem