- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 47 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 50 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 52 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 58 days ago
Audi TSB #A011309 2014753-
2003 Audi A6
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 00 number 10-01 dated February 5, 2010. Excessive accumulation of deposits on intake valves, intake manifold, fuel injectors and combustion chambers. Engine runs rough after cold start. Excessive engine cranking time. Hesitations while driving. Rough engine idle. Reduced engine performance. Poor fuel economy. Conditions may be severe enough to illuminate the MIL in conjunction with storage of DTCs for misfire (example: P0300, P030x) and / or lean fuel system (example: P0171, P0174, P1128, P1130, P1136, P1138) in the engine control module (ECM). Condition may be caused by use of contaminated gasoline. Condition may be caused by use of gasoline with a low content of deposit control additives.
Click a tab for more information.