- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 8 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 28 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 56 days ago
Audi TSB #A1915612025303-5
2003 Audi A6
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 19 number 14-50 dated June 20, 2014. Discontinuation and mixing of Audi-approved engine coolants. G11, G12, and G12+ coolants have been replaced by an improved version. G12++ coolant (for service available) has been introduced in MY 2005 for all engines. G13 has been introduced in MY 2008 as factory filling and service.
Click a tab for more information.