- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 25 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 54 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 57 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 59 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 65 days ago
Audi TSB #A901341 2010353-
2003 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 90 number 10-14 dated August 10, 2010. Cigarette lighter element will not lock into the lighter socket -U1- to begin the heating process, or the lighter element will not automatically release once the heating process has completed. As a result, the socket can become inoperative when used as a power outlet.
Click a tab for more information.