- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 47 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 50 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 52 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 58 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-28-10-04
2003 Audi A6
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-28-10-04.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- AUDI: FOR INTERIM CLAIMS FOR 28F2/J1 VEHICLES CAMPAIGN ONLY. APPLICABLE VEHICLES MUST FALL WITHIN VIN RANGES NOTED. ENGINES 2.8L ARE NOT AFFECTED IN THIS SCOPE. COILS OF SCREW DOWN DESIGN (NON PENCIL TYPE) ARE ALSO NOT AFFECTED. THE MIL IS FLASHING OR CONSTANTLY ILLUMINATED. DTCS FOR MISFIRE IN ONE OR MORE CYLINDERS ARE STORED IN THE ECM DATA MEMORY (P0300 TO 0312). *PE
Click a tab for more information.