- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 5 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 26 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 27 days ago
- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 41 days ago
Audi Recall 20AR: Fuel Line May Leak Fuel
2014 Audi A6
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2012-2014 Audi A6 and A7 vehicles. The fuel line has a compression point that can weaken, potentially resulting in a fuel leak.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel line, free of charge. The recall began February 5, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-888-237-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AR.
- Documents (8)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Audi Date: December 18, 2017 Subject: Advance Notice Safety Recall 20AR – Fuel Line Certain 2012-2014 MY Audi A6 & A7 Vehicles
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: February 16, 2018 Subject: Repair Availability for Safety Recall 20AR – Fuel Line
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Subject Fuel Line Release Date February 19, 2018
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - USA
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - REVISION Subject: Fuel Line Release Date: February 27, 2018
Click a tab for more information.