- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 7 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 33 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 48 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 53 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 55 days ago
Front Driver Rotor/Brake Worn-Out With Low Mileage
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 16,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace front brakes and rotors (2 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 A6 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
My first experience was in July 2017 (my car only has 14.8K) on highway, when I stepped on brake. The car started shaking. First Audi service person claimed my front rotor & brake worn-out. Later service manager called and told me the BRAKE IS FINE BUT THE ROTOR. After I complained, they reached out to Audi USA. The representative stated the brake is a wear item and is not covered by warranty. That does not make any sense. I am a gentle driver. My daily commute is 2 miles. It took me 3 years to reach 15K miles. This car has been kept in garage all the time. I took good care of my car. They also have mentioned the rotors were overheated. But how? I have drove 2 other Audi in the past 9 years. I never had this problem. Clearly this car had and has other issue to cause rotor worn-out in such a low- millage. Unfortunately this Audi service could not find it. It is a SHAME how Audi USA treated their loyal customer. I understand car has problems, but Audi should deal with it, look into it and try to help their customers. FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT GETTING AUDI, THEY BETTER THINK TWICE. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MY CAR, THAT CAN ALSO HAPPENED TO THEIRS.
I have contacted Audi USA 2 days ago and built my case. Let's see if Audi USA would take more serious with consumer. If any viewers have the similar experience, please share.......
- kittie11364, Great Neck, US