- June 12: ARC Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Vehicle Occupants Are in Danger news | 14 days ago
- June 1: Audi Turbocharger Investigation Upgraded Following Turbo Recall investigations | 25 days ago
- April 10: Feds Investigate Audi Stalling Problems Related to Turbocharger Failures investigations | 77 days ago
- March 30: Audi Turbocharger Oil Strainer Recall Affects 26,000 Vehicles recalls | 88 days ago
Audi TSB #A9120372057052_2
2019 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This bulletin contains instructions for when the MMI shows the message 'Read error occurred when accessing the navigation data' after initialization and reboots constantly with DTC B126CF0 and/or B126CF1.
Click a tab for more information.