- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 26 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 46 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 48 days ago
Noise In The Front
2009 Audi Q5
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Audi dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 28,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2009 Q5 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Okay, so after I had the car in for AC not working, I started hearing this noise in the front of the car by the driver's side. Could be heard from inside and from outside. I took the car in and they confirmed they can hear it too. Duh! Left it for fix. Dealership had car for four weeks almost! With all the issues I had with this car, I probably drove most of their loaners... I had to keep calling the dealership to find out what's happening with my car. It seemed they just can't figure out what's going on. Apparently an Audi engineer had to be called in to help them figure out and that still didn't help. According to the service rep they were advised to replace the whole or part of the firewall. They did. They also supposedly replaced a gasket that it's around the steering column. And another gasket somewhere else in the front. It is not making the noise anymore, so hopefully whatever they did it worked. I just wonder, for how long? So, please be aware that you might see issues with your transmission as well.
- buggz bunny, Randoph, NJ, US