- February 21: Recall: Audi Q7 Airbags May Injure Children recalls | 4 days ago
- December 28: Audi Q3 SUVs Recalled To Replace Brake Pedals recalls | 59 days ago
- December 14: Audi Recalls A6 Allroad, Q7, RS6 and RS7 recalls | 73 days ago
- December 8: Audi Recalls RS5 Sportback, S5 Sportback and A5 Sportback recalls | 79 days ago
2013 Audi Q5
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports said the 2012-14 Q5 ranks "very good" for reliability, and so far our numbers show it's hard to argue with that. Just know that you might have a tough time keeping the car straight on the highway.
Worst 2013 Audi Q5 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 23
- AC / heater problems2
- cooling system problems2
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 16
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi Q5 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Q5 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi Q5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Q5.