- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 62 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 64 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 70 days ago
2013 Audi Q5
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports said the 2012-14 Q5 ranks "very good" for reliability, and so far our numbers show it's hard to argue with that. Just know that you might have a tough time keeping the car straight on the highway.
Worst 2013 Audi Q5 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems2
- cooling system problems1
- transmission problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 11
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi Q5 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Q5 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi Q5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Q5.