- November 12: Audi CO2 Emissions Lawsuit Says Gas-Powered Cars Illegal news | 2 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 18 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 23 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 27 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 29 days ago
2013 Audi Q5
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports said the 2012-14 Q5 ranks "very good" for reliability, and so far our numbers show it's hard to argue with that. Just know that you might have a tough time keeping the car straight on the highway.
Worst 2013 Audi Q5 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems2
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- cooling system problems1
- transmission problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 14
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi Q5 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Q5 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi Q5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Q5.