- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 22 days ago
- March 26: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Shock Absorbers recalls | 24 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 28 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 28 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
2013 Audi Q5
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports said the 2012-14 Q5 ranks "very good" for reliability, and so far our numbers show it's hard to argue with that. Just know that you might have a tough time keeping the car straight on the highway.
Worst 2013 Audi Q5 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 12
- AC / heater problems2
- cooling system problems2
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 14
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi Q5 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Q5 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi Q5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Q5.