- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 12 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 20 days ago
- December 19: Audi TT and A3 Vehicles Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 27 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 28 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 36 days ago
2013 Audi Q5
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports said the 2012-14 Q5 ranks "very good" for reliability, and so far our numbers show it's hard to argue with that. Just know that you might have a tough time keeping the car straight on the highway.
Worst 2013 Audi Q5 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 11
- AC / heater problems2
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- cooling system problems1
- transmission problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 14
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi Q5 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Q5 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi Q5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Q5.