- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 9 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 10 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Audi Q7 Squeaky Brakes Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2013 Audi Q5
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports said the 2012-14 Q5 ranks "very good" for reliability, and so far our numbers show it's hard to argue with that. Just know that you might have a tough time keeping the car straight on the highway.
Worst 2013 Audi Q5 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems2
- cooling system problems1
- transmission problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 14
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 7
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi Q5 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Q5 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi Q5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Q5.