- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 41 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 53 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 55 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 73 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 78 days ago
2013 Audi Q5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The melted wires can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »