- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 18 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 49 days ago
Audi TSB #A441346 2010334-
2002 Audi S4
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 12-32 dated August 2, 2012. Wheel bolt requires torque adjustment. Torque sticks, torque extension bars, and impact guns/wrenches are not approved by Audi of America, Inc., and should not be used to apply torque to wheel bolts. Always use a calibrated torque wrench to attain the correct wheel bolt torque and follow the proper wheel tightening procedure as outlined in Elsa. Proper use of a calibrated torque wrench ensures that all wheel bolts are tightened equally and reduces the chances of repeat repairs. Using methods other than a calibrated torque wrench to attain correct wheel bolt torque may lead to problems.
Click a tab for more information.