- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 19 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 48 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 51 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 53 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 59 days ago
Audi TSB #A371431 2013002-
2003 Audi S4
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:COOLING UNIT AND LINES
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 11-19 dated January 31, 2011. Automatic transmission fluid is leaking at the sump pan gasket. As the sump pan gasket settles, the torque of the bolts decreases and the seal may leak.
Click a tab for more information.