- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 11 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 19 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 31 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 59 days ago
Audi TSB #A441346 2010334-
2003 Audi S4
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 12-32 dated August 2, 2012. Wheel bolt requires torque adjustment. Torque sticks, torque extension bars, and impact guns/wrenches are not approved by Audi of America, Inc., and should not be used to apply torque to wheel bolts. Always use a calibrated torque wrench to attain the correct wheel bolt torque and follow the proper wheel tightening procedure as outlined in Elsa. Proper use of a calibrated torque wrench ensures that all wheel bolts are tightened equally and reduces the chances of repeat repairs. Using methods other than a calibrated torque wrench to attain correct wheel bolt torque may lead to problems.
Click a tab for more information.