- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 47 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 50 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 52 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 58 days ago
Audi TSB #A571394 2035367-
2003 Audi S4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Various features in the rear passenger compartment are inoperative. Some features may include power rear windows, rear climate control operating unit, rear sunroof panel, rear reading lamps, rear cigarette lighters, etc. By design, many electronically-controlled features in the rear passenger compartment, in addition to the power rear windows, are deactivated if the child lock in the driver's door is activated.
Click a tab for more information.