- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A001459 2029737-
2011 Audi S4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 00 number 12-34 dated June 6, 2012. The process of draining oil through the drain plug is not always tidy. When oil is drained through the drain plug, the oil might spill on components around the oil pan area. If it is not properly cleaned up, this spilled oil could drip after the procedure is complete, causing unnecessary customer complaints.
Click a tab for more information.