- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A351620 2030477-
2011 Audi S4
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- Gearbox malfunction message in cluster. DTCs P17D800, P179D00, P174000, P174C, P174B, P174F, P179C, P174A, and/or P174E are stored in the transmission control module. Fault codes and symptom codes must match exactly or this TSB should not be followed. Poor internal contact area on circuit board will lead to faults. Oil additives can cause the plastic circuit plates to delaminate, causing contact loss.
Click a tab for more information.