- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A351725 2027363-
2011 Audi S4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This bulletin contains a software update for harsh downshifting, a bump felt after the vehicle comes to a stop, fluctuating engine speed after 5-4 shift, and/or a message appears in the driver information system. A DTC is also present.
Click a tab for more information.