- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A461489 2027636-
2011 Audi S4
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 46 number 14-73 dated March 12, 2014. Brakes squeak or squeal when used with light to moderate force. The vehicle was produced before September 3, 2012 (calendar week 36). This bulletin does not apply to vehicles produced on September 3, 2012 or later. For vehicles built on September 3, 2012 or later, use TSB 2034181: 46 Brake noise analysis and handling, or other applicable TSBs.
Click a tab for more information.