- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A461525 2022584-
2011 Audi S4
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 46 number 14-86 dated July 14, 2014. DO NOT use this TSB if there is another TSB for same concern applicable to the VIN. This TSB is only intended for diagnostic purposes and does not serve as a guideline for determining warrantable conditions. Customer may report that the steering wheel vibrates or pulsates when the brakes are applied. driving style, environmental conditions, and service history of the vehicle. Additionally, as brake pads and discs wear, their dampening ability is reduced. Disc thickness variation (DTV) is a common condition that contributes to brake pulsation. DTV occurs when the two braking surfaces of the brake disc are no longer parallel to each other. This condition cannot be accurately measured with normal workshop tools.
Click a tab for more information.