- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A911526 2042097-
2011 Audi S4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- The traffic feature in the MMI navigation is inoperative. If the vehicle is a model year 2016 A6 or A7, see TSB 2042013: 91 Audi connect online destination search, Google Earth navigation view, or INRIX online traffic is not available. There is a known server issue that can only be resolved through a change to the Audi AG backend server. Audi has changed traffic providers over the years as new technologies have developed. This bulletin provides an overview of the different systems and the basic checks that can be performed to diagnose complaints related to traffic in the MMI navigation system.
Click a tab for more information.