- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #Dealer Letter -
2011 Audi S4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This communication is to inform you of upcoming Update 24AS. On Audi vehicles manufactured within a specific period the ECM software needs to be updated to address customer complaints of driveability and rough idle.
Click a tab for more information.